Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Friends who are family ...

We have dear friends who live down in Raleigh-wood.  We used to live across the street from each other right after Rick and I married, when Kotch and Brickhead were in grade school as were our neighbor's older boys ... we had boy-babies within 6-weeks of each other, when I was in Austria having BamBam, she was in the States having her first girl ...

Well a few babies since (three more girls for her) and we're all still very close.  In September, we were privileged to be able to stay with them and last night I received a couple of pictures from that wonderful weekend (John, I guess you finally cleared the camera queue, huh?) ...

 My BamBam is in the orange shirt, his brother Lego Maniac just behind and StringBean is the big girl with the baby laying all over her. 
 This is how the girls ended up sleeping each night!

It's particularly wonderful that I had a reason to post about this dear family today ... since the Mama Bear is celebrating her birthday today!  Happiest of Birthdays to our dear friend -- that family of yours better treat you right ... we love you and pray for y'all daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment