Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Month of Thanks Day 12: this is a VERY secular one!

Tonight, I am extremely thankful for Amazon.com.  I know that sounds frivolous and silly, but I have to tell you that knowing that I can order something online without the kids knowing ... receiving a box from Amazon with "school stuff" in it ... and not having to drive all 'round ....REALLY, REALLY makes my day!

Especially since my youngest's birthday is coming soon -- Nov 24th -- and he'll be 8 and he's WAY too aware of what's going on and secrets and just knowing everything ... it really is nice to be able to order:
  • How to Train Your Dragon (dvd) -- this one is the double-DVD so he gets a bit of "gaming" and fun without the cost of the wii game ....
  • How to Train Your Dragon jigsaw puzzle -- he is my jigsaw-puzzle solving whiz-kid ... I guess he takes after his Godfather, my brother Joe, who is an amazing puzzle guy!
  • How to Train Your Dragon ... the book -- I am trying to push him to read to his potential ... I think this one may just get him staying up till 11 (like his brother Lego Maniac) to finish a book so he can whine until I order/buy the next one in the series!
Now see, this way, I've got it set up so he'll ask for the wii game for Christmas .... gotta love Amazon.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment