Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Whoops ... guess I need this one tattooed on my arm ....

My homepage, the page that comes up when I click to enter the wonderful world of the world-wide web, is MyCatholic.com.  It's a great site since I can pick and choose which news feeds, rss', personal links that I want to see each time I get online. 

One of the choices is "One Minute Meditations" from St. Josemaria Escriva's writings ... today's was a real thwack upside the head for me:
You are not happy because you make everything revolve around yourself as if you were always the centre: you have a stomach-ache, or you are tired, or they have said this or that...


Have you ever tried thinking about Him, and through Him, about others?
– St. Josemaria Escriva, Furrow, #74

Ouch!  He always puts things so succinctly ... 

And the knitting content pictured above is because it makes me happy to add a bit of knitting to everything I do ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment