Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, dearest ...

Edited at 8:21 p.m. -- poor dh ... it took him 2-1/2 hours to get home (a drive that usually takes 45-60min) ... but we treated him well when he got home:  crabmeat in cheese sauce over whole wheat pasta, salad and instead of the traditional birthday cake: Rick's "take" on classic Tollhouse Cookies!  He received lovely cards, text messages and facebook comments as well as The Clint Eastwood Collection, The Alfred Hitchcock collection and Hershey's chocolate bars -- what more could he want?

Happy birthday to my dear husband who keeps me on the straight and narrow, loves me even when I'm not lovable, and cares for us all with a sacrficial love that is amazing in this world of selfishness.  I thank God every day (usually more than once each day) for the gift of this man ....


Happiest of birthdays, my love ... and many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment