Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

We love our UPS man ...

... and today was a real haul ...

  • a gift for the birthday man ... not sure what that is ...
  • BamBam, after much scouring of Amazon to find just the right use of money from N&P, finally decided on Wed that what he absolutely must have was Mr. Potato Head's Silly Suitcase.  He got up at 6:00 a.m. to do this:
  • So he could do this as soon as Mr. UPS arrived ...
  • and I finally ordered the book that I got for my birthday (thanks to N&P and Kotch! as well as some well-earned Amazon credits):  The Worldwide History of Dress ... a mammoth 600+ pages, packed with ethnic costumes from all over the world!  These are the kind of garments I like to replicate with my knitting ... so this book is VERY VALUABLE to me and mine.
 











Don't you just love the UPS man?

No comments:

Post a Comment