Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

SAA Plans for 2010-11: Sacrament Prep for BamBam

I am so excited! I love this time of year when I search and search and plan and plan and search some more for the right blend of resources for loving, living and learning in the heart of our home!

Next year, I'll be preparing BamBam for his First Reconciliation/First Holy Communion!  I've got some plans all set (since I did this with String Bean and LegoManiac a few years ago -- and actually remembered to save everything!) but was trying to find a new, active, visual way of helping him understand -- without having to do a BUNCH of re-creating the wheel, as it were.

Well, some sweet fellow homeschooler mentioned Lapbooking with a Catholic Twist and the Faith Folders that she creates.  They are all wonderful, but the ones I'll be using for Sac Prep next year include:
I'd buy all of 'em, but we'll stick to those for now ....

Go check out the cool lapbooking ideas she's got ... btw, she is donating 50% of the profits from sales of the  Year for Priests Faith Folder  in Ryan Barrett's name to Autism Speaks and Friar Suppliers.  Cool huh?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment