Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Planners: the good, the true and the beautiful!

I love Michele's planners at Family-Centered Press ... they are the best I've found, published by a Catholic homeschool family, and they are beautiful!  I've bought planners for years -- mostly to keep a diary of what we're doing for "school" and appointments, birthdays, etc.  I've got a Google-calendar that I use extensively but being able to take notes the old-fashioned way as we do it ... really works for me.

If you're in the market for a school-year planner, you've got to check these out. They now include both the Ordinary (New) and Extraordinary (Traditional) Forms of the Liturgy with the liturgical colors proper to the day. I love it!

The cover pictured here is just one of the nine different covers from which you can choose -- I like this one because ... well, I love lambs! Michele also offers menu-planning inserts and/or lesson-planning pages.  There are two sizes available -- the 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 or the 8-1/2 x 11 -- with either a plastic coil binding or hole-punched for putting in a binder.  I've used the smaller planners in the past and purchased the small binder -- I now have a complete record (including medical/dental appointments, etc) for each year.

You need to pre-order so get a going over to Family-Centered Press's website to check it out.

Don't forget to tell all your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment