One thing I started to day is a kind of "daybook" for creativity .... here's my NCDaybook for April 21st:
- on my needles I have an almost finished sweater for Knit Picks Independent Designer Program;
- on the craft table I have some items I need to finish for my quarterly craft column in the summer issue of mater-et-magistra
- on the kitchen counter I have bread rising for dinner tonight (Fr. G is coming so we're having a feast of roast beast, homemade bread, brownies (chocolate and blondies), and great conversation)
- in the garden I have seeds just waiting for the warmth of the sun (and the much needed rain we're getting today) to burst into life; I have ground that needs tilling to plant some more seeds ; I have transplants from a fellow-homeschooler's garden that need nurturing to get them started in this Virginia clay
- in the school-room I have plans for letting the three littles write/direct/produce their own version of St. George and the Dragon for Friday evening entertainment!
So what creative things are you working on today .....