Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Third Time's the Charm ....

Can you believe it?  After dissing it for years, this will be my third pro-post about Facebook (see here and here for the previous pro-post mentions).  I am really enjoying connecting with folks I haven't seen in a while (like years!) and finding some really cool sites and articles and ideas from a whole new spectrum of folks. 


Thus, the point for today's post.

Thanks to Alicia at Studeo and the brains behind Favorite Resources for Catholic Homeschoolers, I now have a very cool ... insightful ... creative ... interesting ... eclectic ... blog to read:  The Pious Sodality of Church Ladies.

This is a great mix of frugal gift-giving tips, catechesis, knitting notes, and just a wonderfully feminine place to visit.  It's one of those blogs where you grab a cup of tea ... when the house is nice and quiet (or relatively) ... and sip and read and note and generally enjoy.

Thanks, Alicia!  And the Pious Sodality Church Ladies ... please keep up the good work.  You have one very vocal fan here.  Oh, and I love the graphic, don't you?


BTW, just so you don't think I've completely gone over to the other side ... there are still things about Facebook that irritate the fire out of me ... and I continue to stumble through trying to "friend" folks and link blog posts and try and get around.  But, I do have to say, my original general impression of FB has definitely changed for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment