Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

I LIKE this: Christmas shopping in my pj's

See that new graphic in the side-bar?  It's one of the coolest things I've seen lately.  I'm a big fan of Amazon (that's why I'm always sending my readers to Amazon to buy everything from books to bran) ... I like the prices, the ease of ordering and the free shipping on many things.  Why would I brave the malls to buy elsewhere.


Well, seems Amazon is doing a full week of "Black Friday" sales ... electronics (including the Wii, I'm hoping), cameras, toys, books, housewares!  When you have kids ages 7-10 who still pretty much "believe" in Santa and the magic of Christmas, being able to shop when the kids are asleep ... receiving boxes from Amazon (which they're so used to seeing they don't even ask anymore) ... getting everyone's gifts without waiting in line ... sounds pretty good to me. 

By the way, if you click on the link in the side-bar or above, I'll get a percentage of everything you buy (a referral fee, if you will) ... which means that I'll be able to buy more stuff from Amazon!

Here's to a very merry Christmas for one and all .... and no trips to the Mall for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment