Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Where should we go today?


Christopher Columbus discovers the New World!

Dh was off ... so we were too!  What to do on a cloudy, cold (never getting much above 50 today) kind of day?

How's about a hayride and pumpkin hunting with a bunch of homeschoolers at a fellow homeschooler's family farm?  Sounds good to us ...






And, before (starting around 7:00 a.m.) and during (on the ride to and from, really helps to have dh home!) and after, I worked on my talk for 7th graders tomorrow on my fave topic: knitting.  Here's the project I made for them to try:


Easy Knitted Backpack
(shown in Knit Picks' Wool of the Andes Bulky --
I still want to felt it and then post the pattern here, but I won't have time before the class tomorrow.)

How was YOUR Columbus Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment